Permanent / Full Time
€18,000 - €22,000
Workforce Planning Junior Coordinator
- Full time
- Location: Malta
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Headcount sizing creation and analyzing the staffing requirements with different sizing methodology.
- Continuously analyzes required staff amount per respective section for all projects compared to client requirements and highlights & reviews with superiors the significant workforce availability, deployment and utilization matters.
- Responsible for workload capacity creation and analyze all workload parameters for accurately assess the maximum capacity for achieving the highest staff efficiency.
- Analyzing and sizing the headcount requirement based on 90 Days forecast which revived from client and aligned with the agreed service level.
- Assessing the current available headcount and requesting new batches from HR in accordance with agreed service leave with HR team and considering training capacity as part of the hiring plan.
- Govern the performance of the operation team compared to the headcount plan assumption, with supported recommendation for correction.
- Analyze the forecasted workload in weekly intervals to correct upcoming trends and assess the previous forecast accuracy.
- Generate scenarios of forecasts and model the schedules to select the “best fit” patterns.
- To design scheduling processes and facilitate concurrence on final procedures.
- Establish and document the forecast and scheduling process.
- Monitoring the implementation of the agreed shrinkage percentage and apply the required shrinkage according to the availability of the service level.
- Highlights and reviews with superiors the significant resource availability, deployment and utilization matters; follows up in order to resolve issues
- Implements, monitors and controls work schedules and assignments in order to ensure optimum utilization of staff and to take care of planned and contingent peak loads of incoming calls.
- Maintains workforce management database to ensure accurate, reliable and updated information on staff levels in the different projects.
- Mininum of 5-6 years’ experience in workforce, data management and call centre operations.
- Understands basic concepts on routing and traffic management.
- Solid knowledge on manual forecasting and scheduling.
- Preferably in the same field of BPO
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access is an advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, people, communication, and presentation skills.
- Flexible in rotational/shifting schedule.
Talk to us
This role was posted by Olivia Levelt. To hear about more roles like this, call us on +356 2704 1692.