Permanent / Full Time
Up to € 45,000 (Depends on experience)
- Renown company
- Attractive remuneration
- Location: Malta
If you consider yourself a resilient leader who has a proven track record of driving change through strong leadership and communication, then you should consider this challenging position.
Reporting to the Packaging Manager or Operations Manager, the selected candidates will be responsible for the management of a technical team and will be responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, installation and commissioning tasks on plant and equipment, according to standards and established practices. S/he will be the main contact in the event of plant breakdown to ensure the provision of prompt support to minimize down-time.
In this position you will be given support and opportunities to drive your own success, expanding your technical knowledge and create a career you can be proud of.
Other qualifications, skills and competencies required for these positions:
- A degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years related job experience.
- In-depth knowledge of preventative maintenance practices and systems.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Time management, planning and scheduling skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Oral and written communication skills.
Talk to us
This role was posted by Olivia Levelt. To hear about more roles like this, call us on +356 2704 1692.